State Law prohibits alcoholic beverages in the parking lots
All fans entering these facilities are subject to having their bags checked
Glass bottles and cans are not allowed in these facilities
Everyone ages three (3) years and older must have a ticket to enter Titan Athletic events. Any child two (2) and under must sit in the lap of the parent or guardian and may not occupy a seat
Fan Code of Conduct
We are confident LAFC fans top the MLS in their enthusiasm, team support, hospitality, and sportsmanship. Our reputation is shaped not only by our players, coaches, and employees but by our fans as well. Our goal is to promote the absolute best Guest Experience in all of Sports & Entertainment to lend support to our team while maintaining a wholesome, family-oriented atmosphere.
Los Angeles Football Club, BMO Stadium, and Major League Soccer are committed to creating a safe, comfortable, and enjoyable matchday experience for all fans visiting MLS stadiums and facilities. MLS and its Clubs are also deeply committed to fostering an inclusive environment, free of discrimination and harassment. This Fan Code of Conduct addresses conduct that is inconsistent with these goals and detracts from the matchday experience.
The following conduct is prohibited in the Stadium and all parking lots, facilities and areas controlled by the Club or MLS:
- Behavior that is unruly, disruptive, threatening or violent in nature, including verbal or physical harassment of match officials, players, staff or fans
- Conduct that is illegal
- Conduct that results in damage to the venue or other personal property
- Displaying signs, symbols, images, using language or making gestures that are threatening, abusive, or discriminatory, including on the basis of race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, ability, and/or sexual orientation
- Displaying signs, symbols or images for commercial purposes or for electioneering, campaigning or advocating for or against any candidate, political party, legislative issue, or government action
- Entering or attempting to enter the field, the field track, the tunnel or any other location other than that permitted by the fan’s ticket or credential
- Possession of an unauthorized pyrotechnic device, smoke or firework or other Prohibited Items*
- Throwing objects of any kind, including streamers
- Failing to follow requests from venue staff regarding stadium operations, policies and emergency response procedures
- Declining to promptly return a ball that enters the stands
- Irresponsible use or consumption of alcohol or other substances
- Making unauthorized transmissions or play-by-play accounts of the match
- Any behavior that otherwise targets other fans or interferes with other fans’ enjoyment of the game
Any fan who violates any of these provisions may be subject to penalty, including, but not limited to, ejection without refund, loss of ticket privileges for future games and revocation of season tickets. Any fan who (1) conducts themselves in an extremely disruptive or dangerous manner (“Level 1 Offenses”), or (2) commits multiple violations during a 12-month period, may be banned from attending future MLS matches for up to a year or longer. Level 1 Offenses include, but are not limited to, violent behavior, threatening, abusive or discriminatory conduct or language, trespassing or throwing objects onto the field, use or possession of unauthorized pyrotechnics or other dangerous Prohibited Items, or illegal conduct.
Depending on the nature and severity of the violation, individuals who violate this Fan Code of Conduct may be required to submit a written request for readmission and participate in an online Fan Code of Conduct Education Class (FCEC) in order to be reinstated.
Please note that MLS and its Clubs reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone who has engaged in harassment of match officials, opposing team members, staff or other fans or who have otherwise violated this Code of Conduct using social or digital media or other forms of communication.
- Any bags larger than the approved 12” x 6” x 12”
- Weapons of any kind including, but not limited to, knives, pepper spray, stun guns, concealed weapons and firearms
- Fireworks of any kind including, but not limited to, flares, smoke bombs, incendiary devices and pyrotechnics
- Illegal drugs or harmful chemical
- Any missile or object that can be used as a projectile
- Aerosol cans or pressurized containers
- Professional camera equipment, including but not limited to, tripods, battery packs, large commercial video cameras
- Noisemakers, including, but not limited to, whistles and horns
- Laser pointers
- Remote controlled aircraft or unmanned aircraft systems (drones)
- Selfie sticks
- Inflated soccer balls
- Beach balls or other inflatable items
- Animals (excluding certified service animals with proper documentation)
- Any other items deemed to be inappropriate and/or dangerous by the Venue Security Representative
Prohibited Items & Behavior
All guests entering the facility during an event are subject to a metal-detector screening, visual inspection, and a bag inspection conducted by BMO Stadium Safety personnel.
We aim to provide an enjoyable, yet exciting environment for ALL fans attending games. In order to achieve that, the following are prohibited:
- Abusive, foul or disruptive language or clothing
- Alcohol and illegal drugs
- All bags, including clear bags, backpacks, and purses, that are larger than 12” x 6” x 12”
- Animals (with the exception of service animals)
- Any type of marketing collateral such as pamphlets, product samples, etc.
- Balloons, balls, frisbees, markers, brooms, skateboards, roller blades, skates, etc.
- Clothing containing wires, batteries, or other electronic components
- Coolers, outside food, beverages (with the exception of a single, factory-sealed, plastic water bottle no more than 20oz), cans, flasks, bottles, etc. (F&B needed for infants or medical reason will be permitted with approval)
- Drums & Drumsticks
- Explosives, pepper spray, tear gas, etc.
- Flags larger than 3’ x 4’, Flag/banner poles
- Folding/beach chairs
- Items containing adhesive ie. Stickers, Decals, etc.
- Laptops & tablets
- Loud noise-making devices such as air horns, plastic horns, vuvuzelas, whistles, megaphones, etc.
- Objects that can be thrown or viewed as projectiles
- Professional camera equipment, tripods, GoPros, etc.
- Selfie Sticks
- Smoking of any kind including E-cigarettes & Vaporizers
- Streamers, Confetti, Register tape, etc.
- Unmanned and Remote-Controlled Aircraft Systems
- Water guns, toy/replica weapons, squirt bottles, etc.
- Weapons of any kind, fireworks, slingshots, smoke/stink bombs, laser pointers, etc.
- 2-way radio devices
At the discretion of BMO Stadium Management, any other item determined to be prohibited.
Any attempt to bring alcohol into the Stadium will be considered a violation of the Code of Conduct and may result in an ejection or refusal of entry, arrested, or tickets being revoked. All persons and/or their belongings are subject to search. Violators of the rules of any State or City laws will be refused admission, asked to leave, or ejected from Stadium property. BMO Stadium cannot safeguard items which are not permitted to be brought into the stadium.
Please keep in mind that permitted or prohibited items may vary depending on the event. BMO Stadium management will communicate any deviations from the standard house policy as necessary.
As of Aug.1, 2013, in accordance with University policy, Cal State Fullerton is now a smoke-free campus. Smoking is prohibited on all University property, facilities, and parking structures at all times, including tailgates and outdoor events. If you do wish to smoke, you may do so before or after leaving campus. We thank you in advance for your cooperation.
800 N. State College Blvd.
Fullerton, CA 92831
University Switchboard: (657) 278-2011
Directions & Parking
Directions, parking, and other info can be found on https://fullertontitanstickets.com/about/parking
Gate Opening Times
All gates will open 90 minutes prior to kick off.