Signed using its No. 1 spot in the MLS Allocation Ranking on June 17, 2020
Belgian Pro League: 2013-14, 2016-17
Belgian Super Cup Winner: 2013, 2014, 2017
FIFA World Cup Participant: 2014 (Honduras)
MLS Rookie of The Year: 2010 (DC United)
2018-19 (RSC Anderlecht, Belgian First Division A):
- Appeared in 30 matches across all competitions, adding two assists.
- Started two of the Europa League matches he played in.
- Played in his last competitive match on May 16, 2019, a 1-1 tie against KRC Genk.
- Suffered a season-ending knee injury in June 2019 during an international friendly with Honduras.
2017-18 (RSC Anderlecht, Belgian First Division A):
- Appeared in six matches, all starts, across all competitions for a total of 363 minutes played.
- Played 26 minutes of the 3-0 group stage UEFA Champions League loss to Bayern Munich on September 12.
- Sidelined for most of the year after suffering a hamstring injury on September 14, 2017, and subsequent thigh problems.
- Returned to play on April 29, 2018, in a start in the Belgian League playoffs, a 3-1 win over RSC Charleroi.
2016-17 (RSC Anderlecht, Belgian First Division A):
- Returned after an ACL injury layoff on November 27, coming on as a 56th-minute substitute in a 7-0 over Mouscron.
- Appeared in 15 matches (starting ten), across all competitions, adding two assists.
- Started five Europa League matches, including both legs of the Round of 16 against APOEL.
- Helped Anderlecht win its 34th league title.
2015-16 (RSC Anderlecht, Belgian First Division A):
- Appeared in 38 matches across all competitions (starting 33), adding three goals and two assists.
- Started nine of the team’s Europa League matches, adding a goal in the 2-1 group stage victory against Azerbaijani side Qarabağ Ağdam on December 10.
- Tore his ACL in a league playoff match against Club Brugge on April 17.
2014-15 (RSC Anderlecht, Belgian First Division A):
- Made 48 appearances across all competitions, with 25 matches coming in league play and five in the UEFA Champions League.
- Notched a total of eight goals and six assists in 3,884 minutes played.
- Scored during the 2-1 loss against Arsenal in the UEFA Champions League group stage match on October 22.
- Added an assist in the Belgian Super Cup final game, a 2-1 victory over KSC Lokeren on July 20.
- Belgian Super Cup winner.
2013-14 (RSC Anderlecht, Belgian First Division A):
- Initially sent on a one-month loan from D.C. United on January 7, then on January 30 became the first Homegrown player in MLS history to permanently transfer to a European club.
- Made 27 appearances across all competitions (25 starts), adding three goals and three assists.
- Made club debut as a 79’ minute substitute on August 2 in a 4-0 victory over Cercle Brugge.
- Started one UEFA Champions League match, a 3-1 loss to Olympiacos in the group stage on December 10.
- Helped Anderlecht win its 33rd league title.
2012 (D.C. United):
- Made 25 regular season starts, adding four assists in 2,379 minutes played.
- Started a 1-1 tie against the New York Red Bulls in the first leg of the Eastern Conference Quarterfinals on November 4.
- Appeared in two U.S. Open Cup matches.
2011 (D.C. United):
- Started 31 regular season matches, adding five goals and six assists in 2,522 minutes.
- Scored first goal of the season on June 11 in a 4-2 loss to San Jose.
- Had a brace in a 4-1 victory over Real Salt Lake on September 24.
2010 (D.C. United):
- Signed from the D.C. United Youth Academy at the age of 17 to a Generation adidas contract on March 22, becoming the second player to sign with the senior squad directly from DCU’s Academy, joining goalkeeper Bill Hamid.
- Played in 26 MLS matches (22 starts) in the regular season, notching five goals and one assist.
- Finished with a team-high seven goals across all competitions.
- On March 27, became the ninth youngest player to start an MLS game, in a 4-0 loss to the Kansas City Wizards.
- Scored first career MLS goal in a 3-2 win against Chivas USA on May 29.
- Named 2010 MLS Rookie of The Year.
- Overall, has four goals in 36 appearances for the Honduras national team.
- Made senior team debut as an 18-year old during a 2-0 friendly loss against Colombia on September 4, 2011.
- Scored first international goal, a game winner, in the 2013 Gold Cup quarterfinal match against Costa Rica on July 22, 2013.
- Was part of the 2014 FIFA World Cup roster, earning a start in the 0-3 loss to France in the group stage on June 15, and appearing in the 0-3 group stage loss to Switzerland on June 25.
- Moved to the United States with his family at the age of 13, settling in the D.C. Metro area.
- Attended Thomas A. Edison High School in Alexandria, Virginia and joined D.C. United's youth academy in 2008.
- Follow Andy on Twitter @Andy_Najar1993 and on Instagram @Andy.najar7.