The Los Angeles Football Club will play their opening Major League Soccer game at Banc of California Stadium on Sunday, April 29th at 6:00pm PST.
The Banc of California Stadium is located at 3939 S. Figueroa, Los Angeles CA 90037
Banc of California Stadium is committed to providing an enjoyable experience for all guests in attendance at each event, including guests with disabilities. The venue has been designed and built to meet or exceed the requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
Banc of California Stadium staff will assist with any specific accommodations before, during, and after an event.
Service Animals, or those in training, for guests with disabilities are permitted in Banc of California Stadium.
Due to compact seating arrangements and means of egress awareness for stadium fans, Banc of California Stadium reserves the right to relocate patrons with service animals to the closest accessible seating area. We strongly urge patrons who plan to bring a service animal to a Banc of California Stadium event to contact our ticketing team at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible for potential seat relocating purposes.
Wheelchairs - A limited number of wheelchairs are available for transporting fans from the gates of the stadium to their seating location.
Assisted Listening Devices - Closed Captioning devices are available for no charge at the Guest Experience Center located on the Main Level Concourse behind Section 129. A driver's license or credit card will be required as a deposit.
For fan safety and convenience, there is a First Aid Station where medical treatment is available on the Main Concourse behind section 129.
Banc of California Stadium has bike valet capability for up to 440 bicycles. The valet location is positioned next to the California African American Museum along Figueroa St.
Children's Ticket Policy:
Banc of California Stadium was designed and built for fans with all ages in mind. Children who have reached their third birthday (3 and over) will be required to have a ticket to enter Banc of California Stadium. Children two years of age and under DO NOT require a ticket, but they must be seated on a parent or guardian's lap and not interfere with the sightlines of other fans.
Gate Opening Times:
All gates to Banc of California Stadium will open 90 minutes prior to kick off.
Guest Experience Center:
The Guest Experience Center is located on the Main Level Concourse behind section 129. The Guest Experience Center can assist fans with lost and found inquiries, lost children, stadium directions, emergencies, and accommodations for fans with disabilities such as Braille guides, mobile captioning devices, and assistive listening devices.
Nursing mothers are welcome to nurse their children wherever they feel comfortable. For a more private location, a Nursing Station is provided for your use on the Main Level concourse behind section 121.
Guests may not exit and then re-enter the Banc of California Stadium using the same ticket.
Clear Bag Policy - Banc of California Stadium has a Clear Bag Policy in order to provide a safer environment for fans and will consequently also expedite entry into the Stadium. The policy affects the type and size of the bags permitted into the Stadium, not the items (keys, makeup, combs, phones, wallets, etc.). Guests will also be allowed to openly carry a blanket or jacket into the Stadium, although they will be subject to being searched. It is strongly encouraged the fans bring bags that meet the following style and size limits that are permissible at Banc of California Stadium:
- One bag that is clear plastic, vinyl, or PVC and does not exceed 12" x 6" x 12", or:
- A one-gallon clear plastic storage bad (Ziploc bag or similar)
- Space is extremely limited and we expect to sell-out of our allotted inventory by April 1st
- In addition to one of the clear bags noted above, guests may also carry in a small clutch bag or purse approximately the size of a hand, with or without a handle or strap.
- Exceptions will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection and Stadium Management approval.
Prohibited bags include but are not limited to: large purses, coolers, briefcases, backpacks, luggage of any kind, computer bags or any bag larger than the permissible size. This policy is not intended to interfere with guests attending with specific medical needs or guests caring for young children.
Bag Search - Fans attending the Banc of California Stadium are limited to one clear bag (no bigger than 12"x6"x12") and one small clutch bag or purse. All bags entering Banc of California Stadium will be searched.
Metal Detectors (WTMD) / Wanding Procedures - Banc of California Stadium and the MLS focus on safety first, all fans and their belongings will be searched upon entry into the Stadium. Fans attempting to enter with prohibited items are subject to an ejection or refusal of entry. All fans will be screened using walk through metal detectors at the entrance gates. By tendering a ticket and entering the Stadium, fans consent to such searches and waive any claims that they might have against Banc of California Stadium or MLS, LAFC, its member clubs, their affiliates, or their agents. If an individual elects not to consent to the search, they will be denied entry into the Stadium.
Prohibited Items and Behavior:
We are committed to providing an enjoyable and exciting environment for all fans attending events at Banc of California Stadium. In order to achieve that, the following are prohibited:
- Abusive, foul or disruptive language or clothing
- Alcohol and illegal drugs
- Animals (except service dogs to aid guests with disabilities)
- Clothing containing wires, batteries, or other electronic components
- E-cigarettes and Vaporizers
- Drum sticks
- Register tape
- Coolers, and outside food and beverages, bottles, cans, flasks, alcohol, etc. (Baby food and medical items are permitted)
- 2-way radio devices
- Loud noise making devices such as air horns, whistles, plastic horns, megaphones, etc.
- Any type of marketing collateral such as pamphlets, product samples, etc.
- Professional camera equipment, tripods, etc.
- Folding chairs
- Explosives, pepper spray, tear gas, etc.
- Weapons of any kind, fireworks, slingshots, smoke/stink bombs, laser pointers, etc.
- All bags, including clear bags, backpacks, and purses, that are larger than 12" x 6" x 12"
- Objects that can be thrown or viewed as projectiles
- Drones - Unmanned Aircraft System
- Water guns, toy / replica weapons, squirt bottles, flag/banner poles, etc.
- Beach balls, Frisbees, balloons, markers, brooms, skateboards, roller blades, skates, etc.
- At the discretion of Banc of California Stadium Management, any other item determined to be prohibited.
Any attempt to bring alcohol into the Stadium will be considered a violation of the Code of Conduct and may result in an ejection or refusal of entry, arrested, or tickets being revoked. All persons and/or their belongings are subject to search. Violators of the rules of any State or City laws will be refused admission, asked to leave, or ejected from Stadium property. Banc of California Stadium cannot safeguard items which are not permitted to be brought into the stadium.
Please keep in mind that permitted or prohibited items may vary depending on the event. Banc of California Stadium management will communicate any deviations from the standard house policy as necessary.
Banc of California Stadium is a smoke-free facility. Smoking is prohibited in all areas of the Stadium, including concourses, seating areas, suites and club areas. This includes but is not limited to cigarettes, vaporizers, and e-cigarettes.
Drones - Unmanned Aircraft Systems
Use of Unmanned Aircraft System at Banc of California Stadium, including all surrounding parking areas, is strictly prohibited at all times. The FAA prohibits use of aircraft systems up to 3,000 feet above the ground and within 3 nautical miles of Banc of California Stadium beginning 1 hour before an event until 1 hour after an event. Violations of this policy may result in a fine and/or your arrest and imprisonment for up to one year.