Of the 34 games in its second season, LAFC will appear in 16 nationally televised games, including matches on ESPN (6), FOX (1), FS1 (5) and Univision (1).
YouTube TV Features
- Nearly 50 networks, including live local feeds from ABC, CBS, FOX and NBC in most markets, plus popular cable networks like ESPN, AMC and FX, and local sports networks from NBC Sports in 35 markets, FOX Sports in 74 markets, and NESN in five markets.
- A cloud DVR, with no storage space limits that travels with subscribers within the United States so you can stream recordings on any device, whenever and wherever you want. It enables subscribers to record live TV and never run out of storage plus record shows simultaneously, without using precious data or space on your phone. Each recording will be stored for nine months.
- YouTube TV can be watched on any screen - mobile, tablet or computer - and easily streamed to your TV with Samsung and LF 2016 and 2017 smart TVs, Xbox One, Android TVs, Chromecast, Chromecast built-in TV and AirPlay through Apple TV.
- Six accounts per household, each with its own unique recommendations and personal DVR with no storage space limits. Subscribers can watch up to three concurrent streams at a time.
- Half the cost of cable with zero commitments. A YouTube TV membership is only $35 a month and there are no commitments – subscribers can cancel anytime.