POSTPONED HOME MATCHES
I have a ticket to an LAFC match that has been postponed. What should I do now?
Tickets purchased for any LAFC match that has been postponed will be honored when MLS and Concacaf Champions League resume.
What if I have transferred my tickets for an LAFC match?
If you have transferred your tickets, the recipient of those tickets will maintain them and gain entry to the rescheduled match.
What if I have further questions?
Please contact LAFC at email@example.com
PUBLIC HEALTH & INFORMATION
How is LAFC reacting?
In accordance with the league’s suspension of the 2020 season due to developments surrounding the COVID-19 public health crisis, LAFC is maintaining Major League Soccer’s guidance.
The club remains in support of state and city measures regarding public health and safety. Banc of California Stadium, LAFC HQ, The Fields LA, and Free Play will be closed until further notice.
LAFC and the LAFC Foundation announced the launch of the Black & Gold Community Fund, an extension of the LAFC Foundation designed to directly support the LAFC community.
LAFC has teamed up with the Club’s local restaurant and bar partners to deliver free meals to members of the Black & Gold family that have been adversely affected by COVID-19, called the "LAFC Food Delivery Service Program".
What are some public health recommendations to slow the spread of COVID-19?
• Stay home when you are sick. Do not go out in public when you are sick.
• Avoid medical settings in general unless necessary. Healthcare facilities are at capacity. If you are ill in any way call your doctor’s office first before going in.
• Even if you are not ill, avoid visiting hospitals, long term care facilities or nursing homes to the extent possible. If you do need to visit one of these facilities limit your time there and keep six feet away from patients.
• Do not go to the emergency room unless essential. Emergency rooms need to be able to serve those with the most critical needs. If you have symptoms like cough, fever, or other respiratory problems, contact your regular doctor first.
• Practice excellent personal hygiene habits, including washing your hands with soap and water frequently, coughing into a tissue or your elbow, and avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth.
• Stay away from people who are ill, especially if you are at higher risk for coronavirus.
• Clean frequently touched surfaces and objects (like doorknobs and light switches). Regular household cleaners are effective.
• Get plenty of rest, drink plenty of fluids, eat healthy foods, and manage your stress to keep your immunity strong.
How long can COVID-19 live on surfaces?
Where can I learn more about the coronavirus?
Always check with reliable sources for the up-to-date, accurate information about novel coronavirus.
How can I support local restaurants?
People stuck at home are encouraged to support local restaurants by ordering to-go.
"Restaurants are taking extra health precautions with sanitization. We encourage you to check in with each restaurant to see how they’re preparing your order. Please stay well and follow the guidelines of public health officials. We will do our best to update this running list of restaurants that remain open across Los Angeles County."
How can I find fresh, healthy, and nutritious food near me?
LA Controller Ron Galperin has released a map of food pantries, LAUSD meal distribution sites and farmers' markets, along with a look at how accessible grocery stores are to Angelenos, to help residents locate food to meet their needs during this pandemic.