ADA / Accessibility
BMO Stadium is committed to providing an enjoyable experience for all guests in attendance at each event, including guests with disabilities. The venue has been designed and built to meet or exceed the requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). BMO Stadium staff will assist you with any specific accommodations you have before, during, and after an event. Services include: Wheelchair escorts and storage, Assisted Listening Devices, Captioning Services and Devices, and Interpretation Services (requires at least 2-week lead time).
Assisted Listening Devices
Assisted Listening Devices are available for no charge at the Guest Experience Center located on the Main Level Concourse behind Section 129. A driver’s license or credit card will be required as a deposit.
Baby Changing Tables
For your convenience, baby changing tables are located in all family restrooms throughout BMO Stadium. Please refer to Family Restrooms for specific stadium locations.
For fan safety and convenience, there is a First Aid Station where medical treatment is available. The First Aid Station is located on the Main Level Concourse behind Section 129.
Guest Experience Center
There is one Guest Experience Center located on the Main Level Concourse behind Section 129. The Guest Experience Center can assist fans with lost and found inquiries, lost children, stadium directions, emergencies, and accommodations for fans with disabilities such as mobile captioning devices and assistive listening devices.
The overall Guest Experience is the most important element for BMO Stadium staff and we would love to receive feedback on how we are doing. Fans with a comments, compliments, or concerns may express it in person at Guest Services, housed in the Guest Experience Center located behind Section 129.
Housekeeping & Maintenance
BMO Stadium strives to provide our fans with a safe, clean, and friendly environment at all times. If you see or experience a housekeeping problem or maintenance concern, please notify your nearest staff member, visit the Guest Experience Center located on the Main Level Concourse behind Section 129, or Concierge Desks in the Premium areas.
In-Stadium Hotline (213-519-9900)
Fans who wish to anonymously report fan behavior without alerting an event staff, Safety personnel, or Law Enforcement official may do so by calling the In-Stadium Hotline number at 213-519-9900. BMO Stadium staff are trained to respond quickly and accordingly. Please refer to the Text Message Service for additional information on anonymously reporting fan behavior at BMO Stadium.
Lost & Found
All fans looking to claim, or report lost items during an event should visit the Guest Experience Center located on the Main Level Concourse behind Section 129. Fans inquiring about lost items at previous events should contact the Lost & Found Hotline at 213-519-9900.
Lost Children & Fans
Lost children and fans should be taken to the Guest Experience Center located on the Main Level Concourse behind Section 129. Parents looking for a lost child should check with the nearest event staff, safety personnel, or Law Enforcement official for assistance. For safety reasons, BMO Stadium is unable to make stadium-wide announcements for lost children or fans.
Nursing mothers are welcome to nurse their children wherever they feel comfortable. For a more private location, a Nursing Station is provided for your use on the Main Level concourse behind Section 121.
Strollers are welcome at BMO Stadium but must be checked in at the Guest Experience Center located behind Section 129.
Text Message Service
Fans who wish to report issues and concerns, ask for information, or call for assistance in a fast, easy, and convenient way may do so by texting our Guest Assist text message service by texting the word ASSIST to 323-310-LAFC (5232) followed by the Issue and Location. Stadium personnel are trained to respond accordingly. Standard SMS text rates may apply.
A limited number of wheelchairs are available for transporting fans from the gates to their Stadium seating location. Fans may arrange for pre-event wheelchair assistance by contacting a Guest Experience Supervisor at any Stadium entrance gate. Fans needing assistance post-event should contact an event staff member, safety personnel, or visit the Guest Experience Center located behind Section 129. Fans in Suite areas should contact the Concierge desk on their level to request a wheelchair escort. Fans are asked to supply their own wheelchair if they need one for the duration of the event.
BMO Stadium and Legends Hospitality work hard to promote responsible consumption of alcoholic beverages. Our alcohol policies are listed below and are also posted at concession locations.
- All fans purchasing alcohol, who appear to be less than 30 years old, must present a valid ID.
- No alcohol will be served to guests who appear intoxicated.
- There will be a two (2) beer limit per transaction.
- Alcoholic beverages served in Premium Areas such as the BMO Founders Club, Figueroa Club, Sunset Deck, Field Club, City View Club Presented By San Manuel Casino, Directors Box, and Director’s Lounge will not be permitted to leave the Premium Area. All alcoholic drinks must be consumed, disposed of, or poured into a plastic cup prior to leaving the Premium Area.
- Management reserves the right to cut off alcohol sales at its discretion.
- Fans passing alcohol to minors will be ejected and subject to arrest.
- Fans possessing alcohol, who do not have proof of being at least 21 years of age, will be ejected.
- Alcoholic beverages may not be brought into the Stadium. Any attempt to bring alcohol into the Stadium will be considered a violation of the Fan Code of Conduct and may result in the fan being ejected, arrested, and/or tickets being revoked.
- Please refer to the Designated Driver Program for more information on responsible drinking at BMO Stadium.
Service animals and service animals in training are permitted at BMO Stadium. All other animals are prohibited.
BMO Stadium has a Clear Bag Policy in order to provide a safer environment for fans and expedite entry into the Stadium.
The policy affects the type and size of the bags permitted into the Stadium, not the items (keys, makeup, combs, phones, wallets, etc).
Guests will also be allowed to openly carry a blanket or jacket into the Stadium, although they will be subject to being searched. It is required that fans bring bags that meet the following style and size limits that are permissible at BMO Stadium:
- One bag that is clear plastic, vinyl, or PVC and does not exceed 12” x 6” x 12”, or:
- A one-gallon clear plastic storage bag (Ziploc bag or similar)
- In addition to one of the clear bags noted above, guests may also carry in a small clutch bag or purse approximately the size of a hand, with or without a handle or strap
- Exceptions will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection and Stadium Management approval
Prohibited bags include but are not limited to: large purses, coolers, briefcases, backpacks, luggage of any kind, computer bags or any bag larger than the permissible size. This policy is not intended to interfere with guests attending with specific medical needs or guests caring for young children.
Ball Return Policy
Any soccer balls that enter the seating area must be returned to the field of play by giving the ball to a Ball Kid or the nearest Stadium Staff member.
Banners & Signs
BMO Stadium management welcomes guests bringing event-related signs, flags, banners, and posters inside the building to show fan support during events.
The following guidelines relate to these items:
- Item must be related to the event
- Items may not be greater than 3’ x 5’ in size
- Item may not be attached to a stick/pole
- Item may not obstruct any sponsors’/advertisers’ signage
- Item may not contain or display obscene/offensive language and/or pictures, as determined by BMO Stadium management
- Item may not be constructed or displayed in a manner that may obstruct the view of other guests or in any way create a safety hazard for others as determined by BMO Stadium management
- Item must be made from a paper or cloth-like material. No wood, metal, or hard plastic materials may be used to construct signs/ banners/posters, etc.Guests are not allowed to hand out pamphlets, advertisement brochures, etc. to other guests, while inside the Stadium, without prior approval from BMO Stadium management. If any guests are seen distributing items, they will be subject to an ejection.
Guests are not allowed to hand out pamphlets, advertisement brochures, etc. to other guests, while inside the Stadium, without prior approval from BMO Stadium management. If any guests are seen distributing items, they will be subject to an ejection.
Bottles, Cans, & Beverage Containers
One bottle of water per guest is allowed into BMO Stadium. The bottle must be plastic, factory-sealed, and 20oz or smaller.
Other bottles, cans, or beverage containers of any kind are not allowed into BMO Stadium. A search will be conducted at the entrance gates to prevent these and other prohibited items from entering the Stadium. Exceptions will be made for those with medical requirements and/or special needs. Please refer to Prohibited Items and Behavior for more information.
Cameras (Still only) are permitted inside BMO Stadium as long as their lens does not exceed 3.5 inches in length and does not interfere with the game or other fans’ enjoyment of the game. Video recording of events at BMO Stadium is prohibited. Tripods or any other similar equipment that could be a tripping hazard are not permitted.
Children who are two years of age and under will be admitted free but will be required to sit on a ticket holders lap.
Children who have had their third birthday, or who require their own seat, will require a ticket.
Designated Driver Program
As part of BMO Stadium’s commitment to public safety, fans can sign up and will receive a Designated Driver wristband and complimentary bottle of water. Please visit the Guest Experience Center located on the Main Level Concourse behind Section 129 to sign up.
BMO Stadium staff reserve the right to ask anyone with clothing deemed obscene or indecent to remove or cover up the item. Guests are also prohibited from wearing clothing, face paint, or masks that conceal or hide their faces. Those who refuse to comply will be denied entry or removed from the Stadium.
Fan Code of Conduct
We are confident LAFC fans top the MLS in their enthusiasm, team support, hospitality, and sportsmanship. Our reputation is shaped not only by our players, coaches, and employees but by our fans as well. Our goal is to promote the absolute best Guest Experience in all of Sports & Entertainment to lend support to our team while maintaining a wholesome, family-oriented atmosphere.
Los Angeles Football Club, BMO Stadium, and Major League Soccer are committed to creating a safe, comfortable, and enjoyable matchday experience for all fans visiting MLS stadiums and facilities. MLS and its Clubs are also deeply committed to fostering an inclusive environment, free of discrimination and harassment. This Fan Code of Conduct addresses conduct that is inconsistent with these goals and detracts from the matchday experience.
The following conduct is prohibited in the Stadium and all parking lots, facilities and areas controlled by the Club or MLS:
- Behavior that is unruly, disruptive, threatening or violent in nature, including verbal or physical harassment of match officials, players, staff or fans
- Conduct that is illegal
- Conduct that results in damage to the venue or other personal property
- Displaying signs, symbols, images, using language or making gestures that are threatening, abusive, or discriminatory, including on the basis of race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, ability, and/or sexual orientation
- Displaying signs, symbols or images for commercial purposes or for electioneering, campaigning or advocating for or against any candidate, political party, legislative issue, or government action
- Entering or attempting to enter the field, the field track, the tunnel or any other location other than that permitted by the fan’s ticket or credential
- Possession of an unauthorized pyrotechnic device, smoke or firework or other Prohibited Items*
- Throwing objects of any kind, including streamers
- Failing to follow requests from venue staff regarding stadium operations, policies and emergency response procedures
- Declining to promptly return a ball that enters the stands
- Irresponsible use or consumption of alcohol or other substances
- Making unauthorized transmissions or play-by-play accounts of the match
- Any behavior that otherwise targets other fans or interferes with other fans’ enjoyment of the game
Any fan who violates any of these provisions may be subject to penalty, including, but not limited to, ejection without refund, loss of ticket privileges for future games and revocation of season tickets. Any fan who (1) conducts themselves in an extremely disruptive or dangerous manner (“Level 1 Offenses”), or (2) commits multiple violations during a 12-month period, may be banned from attending future MLS matches for up to a year or longer. Level 1 Offenses include, but are not limited to, violent behavior, threatening, abusive or discriminatory conduct or language, trespassing or throwing objects onto the field, use or possession of unauthorized pyrotechnics or other dangerous Prohibited Items, or illegal conduct.
Depending on the nature and severity of the violation, individuals who violate this Fan Code of Conduct may be required to submit a written request for readmission and participate in an online Fan Code of Conduct Education Class (FCEC) in order to be reinstated.
Please note that MLS and its Clubs reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone who has engaged in harassment of match officials, opposing team members, staff or other fans or who have otherwise violated this Code of Conduct using social or digital media or other forms of communication.
- Any bags larger than the approved 12” x 6” x 12”
- Weapons of any kind including, but not limited to, knives, pepper spray, stun guns, concealed weapons and firearms
- Fireworks of any kind including, but not limited to, flares, smoke bombs, incendiary devices and pyrotechnics
- Illegal drugs or harmful chemicals
- Any missile or object that can be used as a projectile
- Aerosol cans or pressurized containers
- Professional camera equipment, including but not limited to, tripods, battery packs, large commercial video cameras
- Noisemakers, including, but not limited to, whistles and horns
- Laser pointers
- Remote controlled aircraft or unmanned aircraft systems (drones)
- Selfie sticks
- Inflated soccer balls
- Beach balls or other inflatable items
- Animals (excluding certified service animals with proper documentation)
- Any other items deemed to be inappropriate and/or dangerous by the Venue Security Representative
Metal Detectors / Wanding Procedures
Per the MLS and BMO Stadium’s focus on safety first, all fans and their belongings will be searched upon entry into the Stadium. Fans attempting to enter with prohibited items are subject to an ejection or refusal of entry. All fans will be screened using metal detectors at the entrance gates. By tendering a ticket and entering the Stadium, fans consent to such searches and waive any claims that they might have against MLS or BMO Stadium, LAFC, its member clubs, their affiliates, or their agents. If individuals elect not to consent to the searches, they will be denied entry into the Stadium.
Prohibited Items & Behavior
All guests entering the facility during an event are subject to a metal-detector screening, visual inspection, and a bag inspection conducted by BMO Stadium Safety personnel.
We aim to provide an enjoyable, yet exciting environment for ALL fans attending games. In order to achieve that, the following are prohibited:
- Abusive, foul or disruptive language or clothing
- Alcohol and illegal drugs
- All bags, including clear bags, backpacks, and purses, that are larger than 12” x 6” x 12”
- Animals (with the exception of service animals)
- Any type of marketing collateral such as pamphlets, product samples, etc.
- Balloons, balls, frisbees, markers, brooms, skateboards, roller blades, skates, etc.
- Clothing containing wires, batteries, or other electronic components
- Coolers, outside food, beverages (with the exception of a single, factory-sealed, plastic water bottle no more than 20oz), cans, flasks, bottles, etc. (F&B needed for infants or medical reason will be permitted with approval)
- Drums & Drumsticks
- Explosives, pepper spray, tear gas, etc.
- Flags larger than 3’ x 4’, Flag/banner poles
- Folding/beach chairs
- Items containing adhesive ie. Stickers, Decals, etc.
- Laptops & tablets
- Loud noise-making devices such as air horns, plastic horns, vuvuzelas, whistles, megaphones, etc.
- Objects that can be thrown or viewed as projectiles
- Professional camera equipment, tripods, GoPros, etc.
- Selfie Sticks
- Smoking of any kind including E-cigarettes & Vaporizers
- Streamers, Confetti, Register tape, etc.
- Unmanned and Remote-Controlled Aircraft Systems
- Water guns, toy/replica weapons, squirt bottles, etc.
- Weapons of any kind, fireworks, slingshots, smoke/stink bombs, laser pointers, etc.
- 2-way radio devices
- At the discretion of BMO Stadium Management, any other item determined to be prohibited.
Any attempt to bring alcohol into the Stadium will be considered a violation of the Code of Conduct and may result in an ejection or refusal of entry, arrested, or tickets being revoked. All persons and/or their belongings are subject to search. Violators of the rules of any State or City laws will be refused admission, asked to leave, or ejected from Stadium property. BMO Stadium cannot safeguard items which are not permitted to be brought into the stadium.
Please keep in mind that permitted or prohibited items may vary depending on the event. BMO Stadium management will communicate any deviations from the standard house policy as necessary.
Fans may not exit and re-enter the Stadium using the same ticket.
Reporting Fan Conduct
Fan safety and comfort are the utmost importance at BMO Stadium. In the interest of maximizing the fan experience, any disruption by another fan should be reported to the nearest event staff, Safety personnel, or Law Enforcement official. Fans may request assistance by texting the word ASSIST to 323-310-LAFC (5232) followed by the Issue and Location or calling the In-Stadium Hotline at 213-519-9900. We encourage fans to program this information into your mobile devices.
BMO Stadium is a smoke-free facility. Smoking is prohibited in all areas of the Stadium, including concourses, seating areas, suites and club areas. This includes but is not limited to cigarettes, e-cigarettes, and vaporizers.
Fans that enter BMO Stadium are encouraged to enjoy the event from the comfort of the seat that is indicated on their ticket. Please keep in mind that when you stand, you block the view of other fans seated behind you. It is not LAFC’s intent to limit the enjoyment of the game and cheering after great plays, but continuous standing in seating areas may result in requests from Stadium staff to limit the standing as it obstructs the enjoyment for other fans.
Unmanned & Remote-Controlled Aircraft Systems
Use of Unmanned or remote-controlled aircraft systems at BMO Stadium, including its surrounding parking areas, is strictly prohibited at all times. In addition, among other things, the FAA prohibits the use of aircraft systems up to 3,000 feet above the ground and within 3 nautical miles of BMO Stadium beginning 1 hour before an event until 1 hour after an event. Violations of this policy may result in a fine and/or your arrest and imprisonment for up to one year.
The address for BMO Stadium is 3939 S. Figueroa St., Los Angeles, CA 90037.
BMO Stadium has 100 permanent bicycle parking spaces around Expo Park.
The BMO Stadium Box Office is located at the Northwest corner of the stadium and is open 2pm-6pm every Tuesday, and open at 10am on event days. Hours are extended to accommodate the needs of specific events. For ticket information, please call 213.419.9415, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit https://www.lafc.com/tickets.
Directions & Parking
Directions, parking and other info can be found on our Transportation page.
BMO Stadium is equipped with a total of 5 public elevators at the following 3 locations:
- VIP Lobby (3 total)
- Behind Section 101
- Behind Section 116
Should there be an immediate need to evacuate BMO Stadium, fans will be given instructions via, to the extent available, Stadium displays, the public-address/open-caption systems, and television monitors on the concourses and in Premium spaces. Fans are encouraged to:
- Be aware of their location in the Stadium at all times
- Identify the two exits located nearest to their seats
- Listen, watch for, and follow instructions from the public-address system, video boards, and television monitors
- Ask for assistance and information from BMO Stadium staff members, Safety personnel, and Law Enforcement officials
- Designate a meeting location outside the Stadium for their group in the event that they become separated during an evacuation.
There are a total of seven (7) entrances to BMO Stadium.
- Grand Lobby Entrance in the Pepsi Plaza on the Northwest side of the Stadium
- Grand Lobby Entrance on the Southwest side of the Stadium
- Toyota Gate located on the Northwest side of the Stadium
- North Gates
- Northeast Gates
- Figueroa (East) Gates
- Southeast Gates
Family restrooms are designed for the use of fans with small children and fans with disabilities. These restrooms are located in the following locations:
- Section 102
- Section 106
- Section 110
- Section 116
- Section 121
- Section 123
- Section 129
- Section 131
- Section 202
- Sunset Club Level South Suite Hallway
Gate Opening Times
All gates will open 90 minutes prior to kick off.
There are 35 suites at BMO Stadium in the following locations:
- 10 Field Level Suites
- 12 BMO Founders Level Suites
- 2 Party Suites on the BMO Founders Level
- 10 Sunset Deck Suites
- 1 Party Suite on the Sunset Deck
For additional information on our Premium seating areas, please contact us at 323-648-6060 or send an email to email@example.com.
The BMO Box Office is located at the Northwest corner of the stadium and is open 2pm-6pm every Tuesday, and open at 10am on event days. Hours are extended to accommodate the needs of specific events. For ticket information, please call 213.419.9415, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit https://www.lafc.com/tickets.
BMO Stadium provides secure wifi free of charge. Connect to the "LAFC Guest" network.