FAN CODE OF CONDUCT
We are confident LAFC fans top the MLS in their enthusiasm, team support, hospitality, and sportsmanship. Our reputation is shaped not only by our players, coaches, and employees but by our fans as well. Our goal is to promote the absolute best Guest Experience in all of Sports & Entertainment to lend support to our team while maintaining a wholesome, family-oriented atmosphere.
Banc of California Stadium and Major League Soccer is committed to creating a safe, comfortable and enjoyable event experience for all guests in and around the stadium.
Banc of California Stadium guests and MLS fans have a right to expect an environment where:
- Fans are encouraged to cheer, sing, and otherwise support their team while remaining respectful and courteous to their fellow patrons, referees, opposing team fans and players.
- Fans enjoy the soccer experience free from fighting, thrown objects*, attempts to enter the playing field, political or inciting messages, and disorderly behavior, including foul, sexist, racial, obscene or abusive language or gestures.
- Fans comply with requests from stadium staff regarding stadium policies and emergency response procedures.
- Fans promptly and carefully return the ball to a stadium staff member or the ball kid on the sidelines in the event that a soccer ball enters the stands.
- Alcoholic beverages are consumed in a responsible manner and only by those of legal age.
- Fans conduct themselves in a lawful manner to avoid incidents in the stadium and in the parking lots.
*THROWN OBJECTS: The use of streamers as an expression of fan enthusiasm is not prohibited but will be kept under review. Streamers are not to be used to impact the competition and/or thrown at or toward a player, referee, or stadium staff member.
Failure to abide by this code of conduct is subject to sanctions, including ejection, banishment, and arrest.
MLS and it Clubs thank you for adhering to the provisions of this Code of Conduct and for making this event special and memorable to you and your fellow patrons.
Each fan should always have their ticket in their possession and be ready to display it to event staff or Stadium Security to verify their seat location. Violations of the Fan Code of Conduct may result in the fan being ejected, arrested by police, or having his/her tickets revoked. All Season Ticket Members are responsible for their conduct as well as the conduct of their fans and/or persons using their tickets.
Fans are encouraged to report issues and concerns by:
- Texting the word ASSIST to 323-310-LAFC (5232) followed by the Issue and Location
- Calling the In-Stadium hotline at 213-519-9900
- Contacting nearby game day staff or safety personnel