Mobile-only entry at Banc of California Stadium will see fans exclusively use their smartphones to scan into matches. This paperless practice will enhance ticket security, support green initiatives, and make it easier for fans to send, sell, receive, and manage their tickets.
Familiarícese con nuestra emisión de boletos en la aplicación de #LAFC para que todos puedan entrar al Banc of California Stadium eficazmente este domingo.
Download the LAFC app:
Mobile Ticketing FAQ:
A mobile ticket is the safest, most convenient and flexible way to receive and manage tickets while increasing protection against fraud. It’s our effort to make your LAFC experience the very best. Mobile tickets provide:
- Quick and easy entry to Banc of California Stadium using your mobile phone or smart device
- Instant access to all your LAFC tickets through the official LAFC app
- The ability to manage, send, donate or sell your tickets at any time
- Reduced risk of lost, stolen, counterfeit or forgotten tickets
- An easy way to go green by printing less paper
Yes. It is recommended that you create an LAFC app account or connect through Facebook and then attach your LAFC ticketing account to your App account. Select 'Sign Up' and follow the instructions to make your LAFC app account.
Use the same email address and password that you used to log in to your online LAFC Ticketmaster Account Manager. You can also manage your tickets through your online Account Manager using the same login info.
On the LAFC app, tap 'My Tickets' by clicking the account icon on the top right or the quick menu icon on the bottom right. From here, you can transfer or sell your tickets.
Once logged in, do the following:
- Select 'My Tickets', then choose your event and hit 'Send'
- Select the tickets you’d like to send, then hit 'Send Tickets’
- The person you send the tickets to will receive an e-mail with instructions on how to claim their ticket(s).
Simply come to the Box Office, present your ID and we will issue you a contactless ticket.
Once logged in, do the following:
- Select 'My Parking' from the quick menu icon on the bottom right.
- Click 'Parking Pass' to view barcode and relevant information, including times you are allowed to park and directions to the parking lot.
No. This year, all tickets are fully mobile and only accessible via your mobile device. Your phone is your ticket.
That can usually be solved by turning your screen brightness to the highest setting. If that doesn’t work, your ticket can be validated by having the ticket taker manually enter your ticket number directly into the scanner or by visiting the Box Office.
For individual match tickets, we recommend downloading your tickets at least 24 hours before the event to your phone. If you have an iPhone, you can store your tickets in your Apple Wallet. If you’re an Android user, you can save your tickets to your phone through Google Pay (formerly known as Android Pay).
Yes; however, you can send each attendee their individual ticket as well.
You can easily send each member their ticket individually since each person entering will need a ticket to get in.
Yes. If all your tickets are on the same account, each member of your party can access that account at the same time. Please be sure each member of your group knows what ticket they are entering with to avoid issues at the gates.
Yes. If they don’t have one already, they will be prompted to create one in the acceptance process.
Yes, you can reclaim tickets as long as they haven’t been accepted by the recipient.
Yes; however, you cannot sell tickets after the event has begun.
Selling a ticket is similar to sending a ticket, with a few additonal steps:
- Select 'My Tickets', then choose your event and tap 'Sell' (note: not all tickets are eligible for resale)
- Select the tickets you want to sell and enter your asking price
- Choose your payout method
- Click 'Sell Tickets'
Account Manager gives you the ability to manage your tickets whether you want to view, send, or sell your tickets if you are unable to access to the LAFC app.
To pay your invoice, follow these steps:
- Click on 'Invoice'
- Select 'Payment Options'
- Enter your information
- Confirm payment amount
- Click 'Continue'
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com or 213-519-9860.