Arrive early! It is imperative to arrive as early as possible to avoid missing the start of the match. Expect traffic delays.
- Paid parking available on site
- 3:30 p.m. – Public Parking Lots H & K open
- Tailgating allowed in Lots H & K
- 6 p.m. – Gates open
- Enter Rose Bowl at Gates A-C ONLY
Metro Los Angeles/Shuttle Operations
- Take A Line to Memorial Park
- Turn right and walk to Rose Bowl Shuttle at Parsons Engineering Complex Lot.
- Parking is available at the Parsons Engineering Complex for a fee.
- 4:30 p.m. - Shuttle from the Parsons Engineering Complex (100 E. Walnut St. Pasadena, 91104) begins and drops off at Gate B of the Rose Bowl Stadium.
- Return service to Gate B to the Parsons Engineering Complex will be available following the game.
- Last train to DTLA and Long Beach at 11:28 p.m. and to Azusa at 12:38 a.m.
Rideshare & Taxi:
- Rideshare and taxi services must drop off and pick up at the Old Town area of Pasadena.
- FREE shuttle service will be provided, to-and-from the Parsons Engineering Complex in Old Town to the Rose Bowl Stadium, Lot B.
For more information about LAFC vs. Monterrey at The Rose Bowl Stadium, click here
Rose Bowl Stadium has a clear bag policy for all events. Fans are encouraged to conform to the policy prior to arriving. For more information on the Clear Bag Policy, click here
Rose Bowl Parking Map: