Fully Vaccinated-Only Sections and Zones
If you have elected to sit in the non-socially distanced section where proof of vaccination or proof of negative COVID-19 test is required, please take note of these requirements for entry.
- Designated seating sections will be reserved for: (1) fully vaccinated patrons (i.e., patrons age 16 and older for whom at least two (2) weeks have passed since they received their second dose in a 2-dose series (e.g., Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna), or at least two (2) weeks have passed since they received a single-dose vaccine (e.g., Johnson and Johnson (J&J)/Janssen); and (2) children between the ages of 2 and 15 (who are with their parent, guardian, or sponsor), who can provide proof of having tested negative for COVID-19 (within 72 hours before entering, if based on a PCR test, or within 24 hours before entering, if based on an antigen test). Children under the age of two (2) do not need to provide proof of a negative COVID-19 test.
Proof of Vaccination
- The following must be provided to show proof of full vaccination: (1) A photograph identification and (2) proof of full vaccination.
- The following are acceptable as proof of “full vaccination”: a vaccination card (which includes the name of the person vaccinated, the type of vaccination provided, and the date that the last dose was administered), or a photo of a vaccination card as a separate document, or a photo of the attendee’s vaccination card stored on a phone or electronic device, or documentation of full vaccination from a healthcare provider (which includes the name of the person vaccinated and confirms the person is fully vaccinated).
- You can verify your full vaccination by: (1) Pre-registering your qualifying documents with our partner, Total Testing Solutions (TTS), by going to the following link: https://www.totaltestingsolutions.com/lafc-fans-testing-information/; or (2) On-site at a location separate from gate entry. Pre-registration is encouraged for faster entry.
PROOF OF NEGATIVE TEST
- For children 2-15 years of age, the following documents must be provided to show proof of a negative COVID-19 test result: a printed document (from the test provider or laboratory), or an email or text message displayed on a phone or electronic device from the test provider or laboratory. The information provided should include the name of the person tested, the type of test performed, and the date of the negative test result.
- Children younger than two (2) years of age do not need to be tested and may also sit with their parent, guardian, or sponsor in the Fully Vaccinated-only section.
COVID-19 TESTING OPTIONS (FOR CHILDREN 2-15 YEARS OF AGE):
Before Match Day:
· Testing is available through TTS at one of their sites in Southern California.
· If you receive a test at any COVID-19 testing site, you can pre-register the negative result with TTS (provided the test is taken within the required timeframe).
Matchday at Stadium:
· LAFC will provide on-site rapid antigen testing for children 2-15 years of age at the Stadium before matches at the Stadium through TTS.
OTHER SAFETY INFORMATION
· ANY PERSON WITH A TICKET FOR A FULLY VACCINATED-ONLY SECTION WHO IS 16 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AND CANNOT PROVIDE THE REQUIRED VERIFICATION OF FULL VACCINATION, OR WHO IS BETWEEN 2 AND 15 YEARS OF AGE AND CANNOT PROVIDE THE REQUIRED PROOF OF A NEGATIVE COVID-19 TEST WITHIN THE APPLICABLE TIME PERIOD, WILL NOT BE PERMITTED TO ENTER THE STADIUM.
- Social distancing will not be required in a fully vaccinated-only section. Persons seated in these sections will be seated directly next to other parties.
- Face coverings are required in all vaccinated sections and zones, except while actively eating and/or drinking while in the ticketed seat.
- All other applicable health and safety guidelines set forth in the Stadium’s A-Z Guide shall be followed.
- If you plan to post any of your tickets for resale, please be sure to indicate which section that your seat location is located in: either “Fully Vaccinated-Only Section” or “Socially-Distanced” seating section.