Due to a USC football game at the L.A. Memorial Coliseum also on Nov. 5, alternative parking and transportation measures will be in place and enforced.
There will be NO PARKING SPACES AVAILABLE IN OR AROUND EXPOSITION PARK AND BANC OF CALIFORNIA STADIUM for fans attending MLS Cup.
Fans must arrive to the stadium via Metro, LAFC Park & Ride Shuttles from Dodger Stadium or Rideshare apps.
“In one of the greatest sports cities in the world, it’s not surprising that we find ourselves in a unique and challenging situation with same-day events in Expo Park” LAFC Co-President & CBO Larry Freedman said. “We are fortunate to be able to work with our partners at Metro and the Dodgers to provide the best possible alternatives for our fans and supporters attending the MLS Cup on Saturday.”
- The best options for fans attending the MLS Cup will be:
LAFC encourages fans to plan their trip with the Transitapp or Metro Trip Planner online.
- From the Expo Park/USC station, walk along Kinsey Drive or Victory Walk to South Coliseum Drive towards Banc of California Stadium.
- The Metro Expo Line can be easily accessed with connections at the 7th Street/Metro Center in downtown Los Angeles to the Metro Red/Purple lines, and at the Pico Station to the Metro Blue line. Fans using the Metro Gold Line can make an easy transfer at Union station to the Metro Red/Purple lines for a connection to the Expo Line.
- It is recommended to purchase a round-trip fare at the beginning of trips to avoid lines when the games are over. Each person, including children over the age of 5, must have a valid TAP card and remember to tap before each boarding.
Metro System Maps
Metro E Line (Expo) Rail service will run every 12 minutes on Saturday to Expo Park/USC Station from Santa Monica
Fans can drive and park in the following lots along the Expo Park line:
E Line (Expo):
- 17th St/SMC - 1610 Colorado Ave. Santa Monica 90401 - 65 Parking Spaces
- Expo/Bundy Station – 12201 Exposition Blvd. - 217 Parking Spaces
- Expo/Sepulveda Station – 11216 Exposition Blvd. - 260 Parking Spaces
- Culver City Station – 8840 National Blvd., Culver City - 300 Parking Spaces
- La Cienega/Jefferson Station – 5664 W. Jefferson Blvd. - 494 Parking Spaces
- Expo/Crenshaw Station – 3412 Crenshaw Blvd. - 450 Parking Spaces
J Line (Silver):
Metro also has several convenient parking lots available on other lines.
Learn more: https://www.metro.net/riding/parking/lotsbyline/
Silver Line Bus Rapid Transit Lines 910/950 will run every 15 minutes to I-110/37th St. Station.
Fans can drive and park in the following lots along the Silver Line:
- El Monte Station – 3501 Santa Anita Ave., El Monte
- Union Station East Garage – Access from N. Vignes St.
- Harbor Gateway Transit Center – 731 W. 182nd St., Gardena
Metro Bus Lines Below All Serve Bus Stops Near Banc of California Stadium
- 2 – Sunset Bl/Alvarado St.
- 40 – MLK/Hawthorne Blvd.
- 81 – Figueroa St.
- 102 – Exposition Blvd.
- 204 – Vermont Ave.
- 754 – Vermont Ave.
How to Pay for Metro
TAP is a reloadable fare card that offers a convenient way to pay your fare on Metro bus and rail. It is also valid for travel with 25 transit agencies across LA County.
PARK & RIDE SHUTTLES – DODGER STADIUM
Fans can park in Parking Lot 1 at Dodger Stadium
Drive to Dodger Stadium and enter Sunset Gate A
- 1000 Vin Scully Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Buses will shuttle fans on a constant loop to Banc of California Stadium and back to Dodger Stadium after the match
- Lot 1 opens at 9:00 am
- NO Tailgating at Dodger Stadium
RIDESHARE – UBER & LYFT
Uber & Lyft will pick up and drop fans off at:
- The corner of Vermont & Exposition Blvd.