Black Players For Change (BPC) today released a collection of limed edition apparel as a charitable fundraiser to support FC Harlem. The project is a collaboration between Black Players For Change and Participation Trophy Studio for Black History Month.
Together they have created a collection of eight hand dyed blackout kits that are available via raffle as a charitable fundraiser to support FC Harlem. FC Harlem is a youth development organization in Harlem, NYC, making a positive impact on the lives of young people through soccer since 1990. FC Harlem is focused on providing opportunities and unique experiences that cultivate young leaders.
The Blackout Collection was inspired by the players' collective and individual experiences during 2020. As change must be unified at all levels, their branded hashtag #togethertherewillbechange is a physical reminder to everyone that we are all equally needed in this fight for equity.
This project will be BPC's first venture into limited edition apparel and the eight players involved are:
· Mark Anthony Kaye - Los Angeles Football Club
· Justin Morrow - Toronto FC
· Jeremy Ebobisse - Portland Timbers FC
· Miles Robinson - Atlanta United
· Earl Edwards Jr - New England Revolution
· Sean Johnson - NYCFC
· Sebastien Ibeagha - NYCFC
· Quincy Amarikwa - Las Vegas Lights FC
Each of the kits will be available to fans and supporters through a raffle with the following tentative details:
· The raffle will start Friday, February 26th, at approximately 8am PST and close on Friday, March 5th, at approximately 8am PST.
The contest winners will be randomly selected once the raffle window has closed and each winner will be contacted directly to receive their jersey.