The 2022 MLS Cup Champion Los Angeles Football Club received their 2022 MLS Cup Championship rings in a special pregame ceremony today at BMO Stadium. Last season’s players were presented with diamond-clad custom rings created in partnership with Baron® Championship Rings.
The design of the 2022 MLS Cup Championship ring was a collaboration between Club leadership and the experts at Baron® Championship Rings. Crafted with out-of-the-box industry technologies, this beautiful 10-karat white and yellow gold Championship Ring features a multitude of layers and intricate details including the "on brand" black obsidian overlay coating of the yellow gold base that is a first of its kind in major league sports.
Fans now have the opportunity to commemorate LAFC's 2022 MLS Cup victory and own a piece of history as Baron® is offering a limited collection of stunning products thoughtfully designed after the player's Championship Rings. Fans can view and shop the collection of rings, pendants, and display cases online at LAFCRINGS.COM.
The ring design celebrates the LAFC's historic first MLS title and speaks directly to the Club’s ethos of uniting the Club and Community through special design details that include:
- The Club’s iconic LA mark displayed with 67 white diamonds on the bezel representing the Club’s total regular season points that led to the Supporters’ Shield title.
- The crown of the ring is encrusted with 128 black diamonds that pay homage to Gareth Bale’s dramatic equalizer scored in the 128th minute of extra time.
78 total white diamonds to celebrate the total goals scored during the Championship season.
- MLS Cup and Supporters’ Shield trophies displayed with white diamonds on opposite ring shoulders. The right shoulder presents the player’s name and number with the year of the Championship.
- Inside engraving of the ring features the scores of all three victories in LAFC’s MLS Cup Playoff matches.
- Inside shank displays “Forza Mo” and the infinity symbol paying respects to Maurice Facio, founding member and former VP of the 3252 Independent Supporters Union and his powerful ability to connect, unite and build community.
- Monochromatic engraving of the Club’s rally cry “For Los Angeles” on the outside shank.
About Baron® Championship Rings
For over 25 years, Baron® has manufactured custom rings for high schools, colleges and promarket clients across North America. As a Championship-focused brand, their relentless commitment to design, craftsmanship, and superior story-driven Championship jewelry products has positioned them as an industry leader. Please visit www.baronrings.com for more information.