LAFC and Banc of California Stadium today announced an updated health and safety plan for upcoming events at the venue in accordance with Los Angeles County Department of Public Health.
REMAINING LAFC MATCHES ON OCT. 26 AND NOV. 2
All guests attending upcoming LAFC matches must show:
- Proof of full vaccination for all attendees ages 12 and up;
- OR proof of a negative COVID-19 test result taken within 72 hours prior to entry.
- AND photo ID that matches proof of vaccination or negative result required for all ticketed guests.
- Children under 12 do NOT need a negative test result for entry but must wear a mask.
- Attendees are to be masked in all areas of the stadium unless actively eating or drinking
- Testing will be available on site.
All remaining LAFC games at Banc of California Stadium will require proof of vaccination or negative COVID-19 test result within 72 hours prior to entry and a photo ID matching the vaccination or negative test result.
A person is considered fully vaccinated two weeks after receiving the Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen vaccine or the second dose of the Moderna or Pfizer vaccines. Proof of full vaccination can will be verified using the following:
- Physical vaccination card
- Printed or electronic photo of vaccination card
- Digital record from the California Department of Public Health stored on a phone or electronic device
- Documentation of full vaccination against COVID-19 from a healthcare provider
Vaccination records must clearly show the name of the vaccinated attendee, type of COVID-19 vaccine administered, and the date(s) of each dose administered.
All vaccination records must be accompanied by a photo ID matching the vaccination record for verification.
Attendees that are not yet vaccinated, have only received one does of the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines or are not yet beyond the two-week minimum fully vaccinated window must still provide proof of a negative COVID-19 test for entry.
COVID-19 testing must occur within 72 hours of the event start time - both PCR and antigen tests are acceptable. All negative test results must clearly show the name of the attendee, type of test performed, negative test result and date the test was performed.
- Attendees must present a printed document from the test provider or laboratory provider OR an email or text message displayed on a phone or electronic device from the test provider or laboratory.
The Los Angeles County Department of Public Health requires all guests over the age of two, regardless of vaccination status, to wear face coverings while at Banc of California Stadium unless they are actively eating or drinking in designated areas.
LAFC and Banc of California Stadium will continue to follow State and Los Angeles County Public Health guidelines to keep its guests, supporters, club and community safe. LAFC reminds fans to please stay home if they feel sick, have had a positive COVID-19 test result in the last 14 days or have been in close contact with someone who has COVID-19.