LAFC and Major League Soccer today announced that LAFC forward Carlos Vela finds himself atop the list of best-selling adidas jerseys in Major League Soccer for the 2020 regular season sold on MLSstore.com. The reigning MLS MVP tops the 25-man list for the first time after coming in third place in 2019 and second place in 2018.
LAFC forward Diego Rossi, the winner of the 2020 MLS Golden Boot presented by Audi, also made the final list for the first time in his MLS career, coming in at 17th place in 2020.
Thirteen different clubs are represented among the top 25 jersey sales with players from 10 different countries: Argentina, Colombia, France, Mexico, Peru, Portugal, Scotland, Uruguay, the United States and Venezuela.
Click HERE to purchase LAFC merchandise, including Vela and Rossi jerseys. For the next two days, LAFC fans will receive an additional 20% off any purchase over $49 by using the code: 20ASSIST.
The rankings are based on overall retail sales of adidas MLS jerseys on MLSstore.com since the beginning of 2020 and through the end of the League’s milestone 25th season.
- Carlos Vela – LAFC
- Javier Hernandez – LA GAlaxy
- Josef Martinez – Atlanta United
- Jordan Morris – Seattle Sounders FC
- Rodolfo Pizarro – Inter Miami CF
- Gonzalo Higuaín – Inter Miami CF
- Nani – Orlando City SC
- Raul Ruidíaz – Seattle Sounders FC
- Blaise Matuidi – Inter Miami CF
- Brenden Aaronson – Philadelphia Union
- Diego Valeri – Portland Timbers
- Alejandro Bedoya – Philadelphia Union
- Diego Chara – Portland Timbers
- Alan Pulido – Sporting Kansas City
- Nicolas Lodeiro – Seattle Sounders FC
- Edison Flores – D.C. United
- Diego Rossi – LAFC
- Johnny Russell – Sporting Kansas City
- Chris Wondolowsi – San Jose Earthquakes
- Jonathan dos Santos – LA Galaxy
- Cristian Pavon – LA Galaxy
- Walker Zimmerman – Nashville SC
- Lucas Zelarayan – Columbus Crew SC
- Cristian Roldan – Seattle Sounders FC
- Ezequiel Barco – Atlanta United