In conjunction with Jersey Week, Major League Soccer unveiled the 2021 best-selling MLS jerseys today, and LAFC forward Carlos Vela is third on the list of best-selling adidas jerseys in MLS for the 2021 regular season sold on MLSstore.com.
The 2019 MLS MVP, Vela has five goals and four assists in 18 games played this season and is LAFC’s all-time leading scorer with 57 MLS goals and 24 assists.
Atlanta United forward Josef Martínez finds himself atop the list of best-selling jerseys and Seattle Sounders FC striker Raúl Ruidíaz is second on the list of best-selling jerseys.
Graphics for the top-selling MLS player jerseys can be found HERE.
The rankings are based on overall retail sales of adidas MLS jerseys on MLSstore.com since the beginning of 2021.
2021 Best-Selling MLS Jerseys
- Josef Martínez (Atlanta United)
- Raúl Ruidíaz (Seattle Sounders FC)
- Carlos Vela (LAFC)
- Javier ‘Chicharito’ Hernández (LA Galaxy)
- Nicolás Lodeiro (Seattle Sounders FC)
- Cristian Roldan (Seattle Sounders FC)
- Miles Robinson (Atlanta United)
- Fredy Montero (Seattle Sounders FC)
- Jonathan dos Santos (LA Galaxy)
- Sebastian Lletget (LA Galaxy)
- Nani (Orlando City)
- Chris Wondolowski (San Jose Earthquakes)
- Cecilio Domínguez (Austin FC)
- Emanuel Reynoso (Minnesota United FC)
- Brenner (FC Cincinnati)
- Lucas Zelarayán (Columbus Crew)
- Walker Zimmerman (Nashville SC)
- Johnny Russell (Sporting Kansas City)
- Diego Valeri (Portland Timbers)
- Alejandro Bedoya (Philadelphia Union)
- Gonzalo Higuaín (Inter Miami CF)
- Diego Chará (Portland Timbers)
- Alex Ring (Austin FC)
- Tomás Pochettino (Austin FC)
- Hany Mukhtar (Nashville SC)
For more information on the best-selling MLS jerseys, visit MLSstore.com.